ABOUT TERRACLOUDX KUBERNETES SANDBOX STACK
The Terracloudx Kubernetes Sandbox Stack is a preconfigured click-to-deploy Kubernetes cluster. The Terracloudx Kubernetes Sandbox is an easy-to-use self-contained environment to learn and develop services in Kubernetes that provides a complete development environment for containerized applications. This complete stack includes ready-to-run versions of a Kubernetes cluster, together with local volume provisioner, helm, Ingress controller and Kubernetes Dashboard to offer as close to a production cluster as possible without any configuration pains.
Run your own kubernetes sandbox server in the cloud.
KEY FEATURES OF KUBERNETES INCLUDE
- Heapster and Grafana for performance monitoring and visualization.
- Ingress Controller for making your applications accessible using port 80 and 443.
- Helm for deploying charts in your cluster.
- Dynamic Local Volume provisioning so you can work with persistence.
- Kubernetes Dashboard for easy cluster management.
- RBAC authorization enabled by default.